Saturday, October 15, 2005

Quickie

Last night we were at Borders for a reading by Chris Elliot. He published his first novel & Kris is reading it. Very funny & quite absurd.

Anyways, while we were there I had to puruse the knitting books. (its a law!) So now I HAVE to HAVE 2 books. lol


I actually saw AlterKnits about a month ago a Knit-In. I really liked the paper lanterns, but really just glanced through the book. I actually got to sit down with it at my leisure yesterday & I am in love! So many great ideas!






Handknit Holidays I looked at for the first time & was blown away. There are an absolute ton of patterns in here & some exquiste designs. Melanie Falick did a wonderful job putting this book together.




That's it for now. We are off to Saugatuck today. My mil got 3 paintings accepted by Joyce Petter Gallery & we have to take them out there for her. :)

No comments: