Thursday, October 13, 2005

Cough, Hack, Cough..

Yep.. got a cold. I blame Ingrid. ;)

Knitting is slowly making progress. Since last I posted I had to completely rip out Torgeir & start again... just had too much bad karma going on that sweater. I have decided that it will not be knit at the weekly Knit-In. I simple get too distracted & muck it up.

Instead I started knitting a square that will be joined up into an afghan for Warm Up America. Elisha had the wonderful idea that we all knit a square, so I am starting the ball rolling. I really like that WUA encourages local donations and with Michigan winter on the way, I am sure we will find some very appreciative local shelters.

Not much else is going on right now. Tomorrow is Joanne's birthday, so all y'all pay her a visit & wish her a happy day! :)

Oh.. and watch where you step, I think I may have coughed up a lung.

3 comments:

me myself and i said...

oh poor thing! You need some chicken soup! Feel better!

Joanne said...

:(

Poor Kim! I hope you feel better soon!

Especially in time for YOUR birthday next Tuesday!!! (Awwwww, I miss our birthday extravaganzas!)

. said...

Hope you feel better! Chicken soup always helps me too.