Friday, October 21, 2005

Happy Friday!

Feeling a bit better today.. actually made it to work, which is sort of a mixed blessing. ;) Doctor gave me this heavy duty cough medicine that knocked my ass out! I took it & had passed out within 10 minutes.. and I slept for almost 16hrs straight! hee hee

Unfortunately, with that medicine knocking me out I didn't get as much knitting done as I had hoped. Only a few more rows on the sweater & one pattern repeat on the project for my sis. :( Honey is going to be doing a show on Sunday & running around getting stuff for it tomorrow, so that should leave me plenty of time to flump & knit this weekend! Whee!

In other news, I got a lovely postcard from my secret pal. She is currently in Avignon, boy am I jealous! She has informed me that a package is on its way! I can't wait!! More PRESENTS! XD

No comments: