Tuesday, March 29, 2005

MIA

Well the move is almost here. Just 3 more days! I can't wait for this to be over & I can start getting the new place organized! I am falling soo behind in my groups & blog reading. LOL

In knitting news, I got a little more done on the first of my sister's sox. I have about 1" left before I begin the toe shaping. Unfortunately I don't have much time to knit right now, what with packing & cleaning. :(

Anyways... I will probably be MIA until sometime next week because my home pc is being packed up tonight & I don't know how long it will take for it to get connected at the new place.

Dont forget me!! ;)

6 comments:

Dragon Whispers said...

Hi Kim,

Don't get too stressed out with the move and organizing. Before you know it that will all be over with and you will wonder why you got so stressed! lol. Take things at an easy pace and you'll be fine.

We will miss you and await your arrival back on-line. See you then!

Dragon Whispers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dragon Whispers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dragon Whispers said...

Sorry Kim about the 2 deleted posts. When I published the first post I kept getting an error page and I guess it posted 3 times as a result! Sorry about that.

Kimberly said...

not a problem! Blogger has been having fits today! :)

Thanks for the encouragement, I just hate living in a state of flux! :)

Kim

me myself and i said...

good luck in the move!!!