Thursday, March 24, 2005

Knitting as stress relief

Grrr.. so, March 1st our health insurance changed carriers. I hate when this happens because it never is smooth. Last night I stopped by CVS to pick up my very necessary prescriptions on my way home only to have them tell me that according to MCare my account doesn't exist! Of course, they would happy to have me pay out of pocket for the presriptions until this is rectified.. only a mere $300 for 2 prescriptions. I can't imagine what it is like for the uninsured!! After much calling around by hubby, it seems that mcare is showing us in their system but the group its through (hubby's employer) is shown as deactivated! LOVELY!

All this hassle made me throw myself into my knitting last night & I currently have about 12" completed on the Irish Hiking Scarf. I know some of you are anxious for pics, but the camera appears to have been packed so you will have to wait until after April 1st! (sorry)

Anyway, all I can do is thank god for knitting or I would probably have spontaneously combusted!

Done venting now.

Feel much better! :)

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Oh Kim! That is terrible. Healthcare is just lame in this country! I hope you get it sorted out soon. :(

But it is good htat you can channel your frsutration into awesome knitting. I can't wait to see the pics!