Ok. I have been seeing this on other blogs & think its quite a good idea. So here is mine.
1. I am utterly in love with my husband.
2. We will celebrate our 9th wedding anniversary in July.
3. We have no children.
4. I have been struggling with infertility for 7 yrs.
5. Last year I was diagnosed with PCOS.
6. 6mo ago I was diagnosed with Metabolic syndrome.
7. I need to lose about 80lbs.
8. I wore a size 5 when I graduated from High School.
9. I wear a size 20 now.
10. I have a very difficult time making friends.
11. I only really have 4 friends: Brian, Joanne, Kris (my husband) & Dawn (my sister)
12. I have an anxiety disorder.
13. I am terrified that I will turn into my mother.
14. My mother has severe rheumotoid arthritis & has been in & out of the hospital since I was 12yrs old.
15. When I was younger I wanted to be an actress.
16. I majored in Theater for a short time.
17. I have dropped out of college 3 times.
18. I currently am 20 credits shy of a degree & have no desire to finish.
19. My last major was Psychology.
20. I think most of it is crap.
21. I want to own a yarn store.
22. I want to make a living selling my own yarns & knits.
23. I don't think this will ever happen.
24. I don't believe in my skills.
25. I have wanted to join a local spinning guild for 4 years but am too afraid to go to the meetings.
26. I am afraid everyday.
27. I love my niece Autumn as if she were my own child.
28. I miss my friends terribly since they have moved to Seattle.
29. I love horror movies.
30. I love to laugh.
31. My favorite musician is Tom Waits.
32. I love fantasy books & movies.
33. I once made my own renaissance garb.
34. It is the only article of clothing I have sewn for myself that didn't fall apart.
35. I am addicted to Tea.
36. It is all I drink.
37. When I was 8 I was diagnosed with nerve damage to my ears & can't hear high frequencies.
38. I have a slight lisp that is very pronounced when I meet new people or am nervous.
39. I had to wear corrective shoes as a toddler because my feet were turned inwards.
40. I love my mother & miss the relationship I had with her when I was young.
41. I can't stand to be around her now.
42. Its because of her illness.
43. I hate myself for that.
44. I am having a hard time thinking of a hundred things! LOL
45. I am a natural blonde & I am intelligent!
46. I am a liberal.
47. I am a democrat.
48. I HATE Bush.
49. I am against the war in Iraq.
50. I support our troops.
51. I was raised Catholic.
52. I don't believe in religion.
53. I do believe in a higher being.
54. I consider myself Agnostic.
55. I am terrified by the direction this country is moving.
56. I believe we should have socialized medicine.
57. I believe most americans think too highly of themselves.
58. I believe most americans are ignorant & easily fooled.
59. I sometimes wish I was born in Canada.
60. I am pro-choice.
61. I am pro-adoption.
62. I believe our country spends far too much on war and not enough on education.
63. I believe the Daily Show is the only non-biased news source on TV.
64. This scares me.
65. I procrastinate far too much.
66. I hate housework.
67. of the 7 deadly sins, I am Sloth.
68. Ethically I wish I could be a vegetarian.
69. I love the taste of red meat.
70. My husband hates vegetables.
71. I am afraid I will die of a heart attack.
72. I don't speak to my fathers family.
73. I don't miss them.
74. They never liked let alone loved me.
75. They hate my mother.
76. My father is a different person around his family.
77. I don't like that person.
78. My father was a firefighter for 20yrs.
79. I am very proud of him.
80. I am sad for the way his life has turned out.
81. I am envious of my sister.
82. She has always been surrounded by friends & love.
83. I don't understand why I have not.
84. She is envious of me.
85. Because of my husband.
86. I don't know why my husband hasn't left me.
87. I am a huge fan of Joss Whedon.
88. I am a geek.
89. I believe in the supernatural.
90. I believe in extraterestrials.
91. I don't believe aliens have ever been here, or are likely ever to be here.
92. I believe in Tarot readings as psyhological tools, not as predictors of future events.
93. I don't believe people who think they are psychic.
94. I am a skeptic who wants to believe.
95. I loved x-files (can't you tell)
96. I hate romance novels, soap operas & chick flicks.
97. Except for Meg Ryan movies.
98. I love british comedy.
99. I like true crime shows.
100. I am so glad this is finished. LOL