Thursday, March 17, 2005

What the Bleep?!

Last night we rented "What the Bleep?!" It just came out on tuesday & Kris was very anxious to see it, being a huge quantum physics geek. Overall I must say I disappointed. It started out very well & the cuts to the marly matlin storyline were fun, but about half way through it devolved into new age crap! No longer were they interviewing scientists & physicists.. they were focusing on a chiropracter & Ramtha (a women who believes she is channeling the spirit of a 3500yr old enlightend being). What a waste! :(

On the plus side I did get the heel & gusset finished on the first sock for my sister & should finish it up tonight! Woo hoo! :)

5 comments:

John said...

Here is my new column on the real Ramtha agenda of this movie.

Melanie said...

Hey Kim! Where did you ge the yarn for your sister's socks? It's beautiful! I have to have some!
Mel
P.S E-mail me when you get a chance... I need your address.

Kitt said...

Can't wait to see the finished sock!
Hugs,
Kitt

Kimberly said...

I got the sock yarn at my lys, but it is made by Plymouth yarns so you should be able to find it on the web! :)

Kimberly said...

John,

Thanks so much for the link! Its scary how many people lack critical thinking skills & blindly follow anyone who purports to know the answers.