Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Lookie what I found!!

So dh finally found the box with the usb cable in it! Horray! I was going to post pics of all three of my wips... but I have fallen out with my Irish Hiking Scarf.. its just not doing it for me. I think I have just seen too many of them, especially in red! So no pics of that one.. it may be making a trip to the ole frog pond soon.

WIP #1 Sister Sox
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sock the first finished, sock the second underway.. must knit quickly on this. I have been procrastinating & her b-day is the 10th! eek! The big problem is I did this without a pattern & I don't remember what I did turning the heel.. whoops!

WIP #2 French Market Bag
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sooooo loving this! This is my second bag using this pattern & I just love em. I'm using lurvly KnitPicks Wool of the Andes in Evergreen. I just love the color & feel of this yarn.. so much so that I just bought another 15 skeins in different colors.

In other news, I had my second knit in this evening & had a wonderful time. Such a nice group! And so talented! Alisha inspired me to make wrist warmers, which I had never even considered before. And you should see the gorgeous sweater that Ingrid had made! If you are in the Ann Arbor area you should definitely check this group out! We would love to meet you!

Thats all for now... its way past my bedtime!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

The bag looks fun to knit up! It is such a soothing color too! The sock is great...makes me think of spring...you know that time of year where it used to be warm? :)

Ruinwen
:)