Thursday, May 05, 2005

Please Stand By....

This blog is currently experiencing technical difficulties. Steming from the fact that the blogger has no technical proficiency whatsoever & managed to delete half the code from her template when adding a link! A smart person would have a backup saved so this may be easily rectified. I am not a smart person. Oh no! I jump into things all willy nilly & delete without saving first incase I screw up!

I spent a few hours last night trying to get the blog back to its previous state & I think I am almost there. Hopefully you will be returned to your originally scheduled blog this evening!

(insert cheesy hold music here)

1 comment:

Denise said...

You know what song I have in my head when you mention "on hold music"? Girl from Ipanema, like in the dentists' office in Finding Nemo.

I need to get out more.