Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sunday Over Easy

This is how I spent my morning...
Knitting, drinking tea & listening to an audiobook. Heaven! I am just loving this weather!!

Don't you love the tea set? It was a X-mas gift from my sister in law & this is the first chance I've had to use it. The cups are miss-matched (they are pink, green & orange) but the set works well together.

As for the sock, I've turned the heel, finished the gusset & am about 1/2" into the foot... Just 7" more until toe shaping!
And then, this afternoon I went to see this...

Seriously funny! There are a few recycled gags from Shaun of the Dead, but still a great film. The violence is a bit graphic, if a bit cartoonish. Simon Pegg is brilliant! Oh, and Timothy Dalton is HILARIOUS! I don't normally like him, but he was perfect for this role. There are a lot of nice little cameos as well. Thoroughly enjoyable! I highly recommend and will be dragging Kris off to see it as soon as he is home for more than a few days at a time! :)

No comments: