Friday, July 20, 2007

Incommunicado


I've got my wrist band & will be one of the first 100 people at Borders to get my book. HEE!

Until I've finished, I will sequester myself away from all radio, television & internet lest some detail be inadvertently gleaned.

Now I just have to hope there won't be some idiot who gets their copy & starts shouting out details while I'm in line!

And, just for fun an HP meme...


You scored as Hermione Granger, You are Hermione. You are academic, intelligent, and reasonable. On top of this, you are highly concerned with justice, scorn the small-minded prejudices of others and work hard to defend the under dog. Many times you may find that your heart and mind are constantly at war with each other.

Hermione Granger


72%

Bellatrix Lestrange


66%

Luna Lovegood


63%

Harry Potter


56%

Neville Longbottom


56%

Severus Snape


50%

Albus Dumbledore


47%

Draco Malfoy


44%

Oliver Wood


44%

Percy Weasley


44%

Sirius Black


38%

Lord Voldemort


34%

Ron Weasley


31%

Remus Lupin


31%

Harry Potter Character Combatibility Test
created with QuizFarm.com

Happy reading! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know nothing, nothing at all about the new Harry Potter book, so I can't reveal any secrets. I do think it's interesting that the publisher is suing whoever released portions of it online. You can't pay for that sort of publicity. The publisher has purposely fed the frenzy by having a well-publicized release date and top secret kinds of statements on the boxes. If they had quietly slipped the book on the shelves, there'd be no problem. I'll be waiting some time before buying the last book. I've not read 5 or 6 yet (shame on me!) Wishing you much joy in reading!