Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Hogwarts Sock Swap Questionnaire

I have joined another exchange. This one is great fun! You are sorted into a Hogwarts house and are assigned a secret pal based on what year you are in (I'm a first year). You then knit a pair of socks for your pal in their house colors! Hee! If you want to join in the fun, go to Hogwarts Sock Swap Two and follow the instructions. Sign-ups started on July 14th and will end once there are 150 participants!

Now here is my completed questionnaire...

1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into? Ravenclaw!

2. Shoe size? 8 1/2

3. Foot Length? 9"

4. Foot Circumference? 8.5" at ball of foot

5. List your three favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length.
  1. Brittany
  2. Empress
  3. Lantern Moon
I prefer longer rather than shorter needles. I'm most in need of size 0, 1 & 2 needles.

6. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length? I'm always up for new needles! I prefer wooden or bamboo, don't like the feel of plastic and metal needles tend to hurt my hands. As for specifics, surprise me!

7. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference? I prefer the movie colors (blue & silver).

8. Allergies? Do you have any? Will your knitting be exposed to smoke or animals? No fiber & food allergies. I have cats & a dog, but my house is smoke free.

9. Are you an international participant (outside US)? Are you willing to have an international Hogwarts Sock Pal? I am in the US & am willing to have an international partner.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

15 Points to RAVENCLAW!

Welcome to Hogwarts!

Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! Go Ravenclaw (my personal house.) :)

Anonymous said...

What a great idea for a knitting project.

Avada Vector said...

I just found Empress Needles for the first time. And they come in a pretty little case. I totally agree about the metal needles though, I can't use them, they are too slippery. Anyways, I am off at a wedding this weekend. So, I'll be back on Monday to poke around your blog more. I'm super excited about the swap!