Monday, November 07, 2005

Wanna See My New Baby?

Sorry to make you wait. I know I promised these on Saturday, but.. ya know.. shit happens & stuff...

Anyways. First, I shall show the miscellany. Here we have 2 Niddy Noddys, Fast Flyer and Flyer for the plying head, Lazy Kate (btw- those bobbins came prefilled!), and Plying Head.







Look at the size of that bobbin! XD



Alright.. you've waited long enough! Here she is!


Aint she gorgeous?! I love her!!!

Oh.. and if all this spinny stuff is boring you, I FINALLY finished the back of my dad's sweater!! I even got 15 rows into the front! At this rate I may actually get the sucker done by xmas! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new baby and all it's accessories! Use it well =)

Unknown said...

Congrats! My you spin beautiful yarn!

. said...

Congrats! Enjoy it! Can't wait to see what you spin up!

me myself and i said...

nice!!! ENJOY IT!

Joanne said...

Ooooooo! Pretty! And all that fiber from your last post is nice too. What are you going to spin up first?

Yay!

Anonymous said...

She's absolutely breathtaking!

Congratulations!