Happy Turkey Day!!
Denise posted this & I thought it looke fun! :)
Go to Google & do an image search on:
1. The name of the town where you were born: Wayne, Michigan
Picture of the Comet Hale-Bopp taken in 1997 from Wayne. Much nicer than any pics of the area!
2. The name of the town where you live now: Ann Arbor, Michigan
Nice view of the town from the Belltower Inn.
3. Your name: Kimberly
Ok. Apparently there are a lot of sluty Kimberlys out there. I was really scared until I found this one!
4. Your grandmother's name (just pick one): Marie
This is actually very appropriate as my grandma was very Catholic. She was a very dear, sweet woman.
5. Your favorite food: Cheese
6. Your favorite drink: Green Tea
field of green tea plants.. bliss!
7. Your favorite song: Blackbird by the Beatles
This was actually very difficult. I don't really have an all-time favorite song. But I guess this is close enough.
8. Your favorite smell: Cucumber
So, that's it. Fun! :)
Oh.. started knitting another project for the holidays (like I don't have enough anxiety about finishing the sweater!).
Its the Kimono Shawl from Folk Shawls by Cheryl Oberle. I am making it out of Alpaca Cloud from Knit Picks in Smoke. I am double stranding it and knitting on size 4s instead of 5s. I will post some pics when I get further along. :)