Thursday, November 10, 2005

Name That Wheel!

Ok. Time for my first ever contest! (Aren't you excited?!)

My beautiful new baby needs a name!

The prize: A skein (or two) of handspun yarn!

How to enter: send me an email at knitwhimsies@yahoo.com with your suggested name. I will choose my favorite name. If there are multiple enteries with the same suggested name, the winner will be chosen at random. You may send me as many names as you wish!

Deadline: All enteries must be received by 5 p.m. est on Thursday, November 18th.

Choosing a name is a difficult task. Here is a little background info on her to help you out.

1. Yes, she is a SHE.
2. She is Canadian.
3. Her previous mother informed me that she is Jewish.
4. She extudes personality! Seriously!
5. She appears to be a "cat magnet". Much more so than the Louet ever was.

That's all I really have for you right now. I haven't had a lot of time to pick up on more of her quirks. I know you brilliant people will come up with the perfect name for her.... and maybe get a little yarn in return! :)

And, just in case you forgot what she looks like...





2 comments:

me myself and i said...

i entered!!!

. said...

yay, a contest!