Saturday, September 24, 2005

Plymouth Cider Mill (Photo Heavy)




Today I went to the Plymouth Cider Mill with my sister & geeky niece (see above). I nice time was had by all. I got a gallon of fresh cider, 1/2 doz. cider house donuts, & 1/2 peck of Gala apples... yummy!
Here are several pics of my niece & a few of the animals that live at the orchard.





My sis & Autumn

















This last pic is Autumn showing off her missing front teeth! She has 3 gone now! :)

I want to thank everyone for their kind posts this past week. Its been rough going, but things are getting better. My husband has even starting sucking up a bit.. ya notice that the pics are actually pretty good? Thats because he bought me a new digital camera out of the blue! He also went all over on Tuesday to get me the new Neil Gaiman book in hardcover. LOL I don't know if these are his attempts at an apology or just fabulous parting gifts, but I'll take 'em anyways! :)

I got a little more knitting done on Torgeir, but I still haven't finished the back. I will post some pics of it soon though.

1 comment:

Denise said...

"Parting gifts," hee. Good to see you still have your sense of humor. Missed you tonight at the yarn tasting! Hope to see you soon...Tuesday?!