Thursday, February 01, 2007

Eeek! & Yippie!

My surgery is tomorrow morning & I am the first scheduled patient. I'm hoping that means I will get a fresh doctor who will have had all his coffee & not make any mistakes. This is a super low risk surgery, but still.. I have never had any kind of surgery before, nor have I ever been under anaesthesia, so I am a little wiggy!

So, you may say, why the Yippie? Well, because I got this in my email a little while ago...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Apparently, Borders wasn't really prepared for the kind of response this would generate because their site is currently down.. I'm betting from overload! :)

In HP related news, for those of you who don't know there is a big stink going on about Daniel Radcliffe, who plays Harry in the movies, starring in a revival of Equus. Below is a publicity pic for the play.



The main problem is that the content of this play is decidedly adult and parents are freaking out about their children going to see it. From what I understand the theater is not putting an age restriction on the show, which features full male nudity and bestiality. I personally am very proud of young Mr. Radcliffe. This is a very controversial play and it is very brave of him to take it on. Also, big kudos to his parents for allowing him to do so. And for all those who are freaking out about Harry Potter being naked on stage... News flash! Daniel Radcliffe is NOT HARRY POTTER! He is an ACTOR! Big difference... And if you can't tell the difference, then you have bigger problems than whether your 13yr old daughter sees a naked 17yr old in a play!

Ok. Off my soap box.

No comments: