Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Weighty Matters

Today I went to the doctors because my hiatal hernia has been driving me crazy. Bad news, I have to go to a gastroenterologist and get scoped. Good news, I haven't gained any weight back.. in fact I've lost another 2 pounds! This is probably because I haven't been eating as much, considering I haven't worked out since Thanksgiving!

So with this little bit of good news I decided to take my measurements & compare them to my starting stats from July.

Here's where I started:
236lbs
49" bust
44" waist
52" hip

And, here's where I am now:
217 lbs
45 1/2" bust
42" waist
49" hip

Now, if I can just keep it going... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations Kim!
I look forward to seeing you, perhaps this next tuesday??
Love, Elisha

Joanne said...

Yay! Congrats! That is great! Pounds AND inches, woo!

But sorry your hiatal hernia now needs scoping. :(