Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Mememememe

I've been tagged again. :)
These are the rules:
List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
Tag seven people to do the same.
Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag "whoever wants to do it".
  1. I'm a huge control freak when it comes to driving. I get really anxious if I'm not driving, unless I'm in the back seat or in a different city.
  2. I'm petrified of spiders.
  3. I had a speech impediment as a child and had to go through speech therapy for a few years. I'm still really self-conscious about it and it tends to creep back into my speech when I'm really nervous, like when I have to speak in public or when I'm meeting a lot of new people at one time.
  4. My eyes change colors. The are usually green, but can shade to brown or yellow depending on my mood (or so I've been told).
  5. I really, really, really (can't emphasize this enough) REALLY hate house cleaning.
  6. I'm not fond of chick flicks/lit, except for Jane Austen. I would much rather watch a grisly horror flick.
  7. I love my cats, but deep in my heart I am a dog person so I tend to give Corrina preferential treatment.


Ok, I tag Joanne, Mary, Denise, Anita, Ruinwen, Ruth & CJ

2 comments:

Phro5gg said...

I am right there with you on 2 - 5! Housework is evil!

Anonymous said...

I caught your tag, Kim, and I'll be typing up my post shortly. :) Yay! New blog fodder.