Monday, October 29, 2007

Overwhelmed!

I got home today to find a lovely package on my doorstep! It's my Knitter's Tea Swap 4 package from the fantabulous Ruth! I have to say this was the most fun I've ever had with a swap. When I got my partner assignment I thought they had made a mistake at first and sent me my own questionnaire back, our answers were almost identical! Ruth is just a great person, I'm so glad I got to meet her! Ok, now for the goodies...
Everything individually wrapped
with neat little tags!

Bounty of goodies! Lime & Violet yarn in Greensleeves, CTH in Misty Moor, 3 packages of loose leaf Darjeeling!! (2 black & 1 green), 1 box of Organic Green Darjeeling bags, Honey, Honey dipper, Mesquite incense, beeswax bear candle (labeled as a b-day gift), assorted Dark Chocolate, Vanilla wafers, sock pattern, toys (notice the awesome boxing frog pen!) & treaties for the babies (organic cat nip & raw hide -see below)!
Corrina enjoying her treat.
She thinks Ruth is awesome too!

I am completely overwhelmed! She definitely went above and beyond and I'm feeling a bit guilty that I didn't do more for her. Her package is currently waiting at the post office for her and I really hope she likes it. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

1 comment:

Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

What an awesome swap! :)