Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

She's so evil, even the eyes glow! ;)

I hope everyone had a great & safe holiday! I got home to find my sister & Autumn had already arrived at my house for some trick or treating! My Mystery Swap package had also arrived, but it would have to wait until later. We had a quick pizza dinner and took off, leaving Kris in charge of handing out the candy.

After her bag was full and they left for home I finally got to open my package!
Items individually wrapped & numbered
to heighten the suspense!

4 skeins of Blue Sky Alpaca yarn (how did she know I’m a sucker for alpaca?!), bamboo needles, point protectors, and The Knitter’s Bible Knitted Accessories book. She picked the Magic Mitten Gloves for me. I absolutely love the pattern and am currently fighting the urge to shove my other projects aside and start this right away.

The theme she picked was Autumn, and I think Meaghan filled it perfectly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim - After seeing all the wonderful packages of knitting stuff you're receiving, I'm wondering how to get in on this deal. :)