Friday, October 05, 2007

Indian Summer

Gosh its hot. Mid-80s here today. Had to turn the air conditioning on as soon as I got home. It's supposed to be in the mid-upper 80s all weekend. This is definitely not proper weather for October in Michigan! And I was just getting all my sweaters out. :(

So, you're probably wondering if I've actually been knitting lately. I have been, but it's all on super-secret Christmas stuff, which makes posting about it neigh on impossible! Still, I am making good progress and am about 1/4 way through the big one.

That's about it for now. Excepting that I want to put in plug for Bryan Fuller's new series Pushing Daises. It's great fun. Very whimsical, and Jim Dale was narrating the first episode! It's also keeping in the Fuller tradition of calling female characters by male names (George, Reggie, Jaye & Chuck!). I hope this series lasts, I was very upset when Wonderfalls was canceled... I wrote my very first angry letter to a network because of it! :)
So... check it out. The first episode is available for streaming on ABC's website.

1 comment:

Anita said...

Hi! You have been tagged, don't have too many people on my blog list yet, I had to tag someone! :) Thanks for being a good sport!