Monday, August 06, 2007

Tagged Again

I've been tagged for another meme. This one comes via Mary.
A Harmless Meme . . .
10 Firsts
First best friend - Kristi
First screen name - midnightangel
First pet name - Dusty, a wonderful mutt who lived 18yrs.
First piercing - earlobes
First crush - Oh, I can't remember.. probably Micky from the Monkees, Mark Hamil or Parker Stevenson (loved them Hardy Boys!).
First CD - The White Album by the Beatles. First album? Probably the Robin Hood soundtrack.
First school - Henry Ruff
First house location - On Alvin in Garden City, MI
First kiss - oh, I can't remember his name... Glen somebody? Couldn't of been that good, didn't make a lasting impression. Now, if we're talking first time.. that I remember. XD
First car - 1979 Mercury Capri hatchback. Loved that car. It threw a rod whilst doing 70mph down I-75.

9 Lasts
Last time you smoked - Smoked briefly as a teenager. Quit when I was 19 or 20.
Last food you ate - Masala Dosa (just had dinner at an Indian restaurant!)
Last car ride - Home from Borders & Indian Restaurant
Last movie you watched - The Simpsons Movie yesterday with my niece.
Last phone call - Kris
Last CD you listened to - Nineteeneighties by Grant Lee Phillips
Last bubble bath you took - Can't remember.. at least 2 years ago
Last song you listened to - Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me by Grant Lee Phillips (see above)
Last words you said - Kris, let the dog in please.

8 Have You Evers
Dated a best friend - yep, married him. :)
Been arrested - no
Been on TV - Not that I'm aware of
Eaten sushi - no thank you.. I don't even like cooked fish. bleck.
Cheated on your b/f or g/f - nope
Been on a blind date - yes
Been out of the country - yes, Canada
Been in love - definitely

7 Things You Are Wearing
Glasses, t-shirt, jeans, socks, shoes, bra, panties

6 Things You've Done Today
1. Fed the animals
2. Went to work
3. Blog surfed
4. Bought a new book
5. Played with puppy
6. Kissed my hubby

5 Favorite Things (not in any order)
1. Knitting
2. Reading
3. Music
4. Movies
5. Spinning

4 People You Most Trust
1. Kris
2. Dawn
3. Joanne
4. Brian

3 Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1. Travel Abroad
2. Move to another state
3. Make a living doing something creative.

2 Choices
Vanilla or chocolate - chocolate
Hugs or Kisses - Kisses

1 Person You Want to See Right Now
Declan; I'm dying to meet the little guy. :)


BTW- I finished the Wheat-Ear Cable Yoke Sweater. I will post pics after Autumn's birthday. :)

1 comment:

Avada Vector said...

Hehe... I got some goodies for you on Saturday. I bought some for myself too. :-) I had to drive to work today, and this weekend was not a productive knitting weekend. But I am about to turn the heel!!! Probably tomorrow either on the way to or from work on the bus!!!