Saturday, February 18, 2006

MeMe Alert

Cause I've been tagged! This is actually a first for me.. I'm so excited! ;)

4 Jobs I've had in my life:
  • Bartender
  • Technical Support
  • Nanny
  • Administrative Assistant
4 Movies I can watch over and over:
  • Serenity
  • Shaun of the Dead
  • LOTR
  • The Ring
4 TV Shows I love to watch:
  • 24
  • Lost
  • Gilmore Girls
  • South Park
4 Places I have lived (prepare for bordom):
  • Garden City, MI
  • Westland, MI
  • Canton, MI
  • Grass Lake, MI
4 Places I have been on holiday:
  • Toronto, Ont
  • Seattle, WA
  • NYC
  • Haliburton, Ont
4 of my favorite dishes:
  • Shish Tawook (love middle-eastern, yummy!)
  • Chicken & Broccoli in Ginger/Garlic sauce
  • Chicken Tikka
  • Pizza
4 Websites I visit daily:
  • Google
  • Yahoo
  • Pogo
  • Blogs on my side bar

4 Places I would rather be right now:
  • Seattle, WA
  • Anywhere in Europe
  • Australia
  • Japan
4 Bloggers I am tagging:

1 comment:

freddyknits said...

Finally she blogs! Sorry I missed you in Chelsea yesterday. Will we be seeing you at the cafe anytime soon? Yes? Great!