Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Progress Report

The scarf so far...

I love the giant cables! This is the first time I've knitted anything with cables this large (usually a 2/2 or 3/3 this is a 7/7!). I love the softness of it!

Another modification: the pattern calls for knitting the scarf portion in 2 parts and then joining in the middle... I can see no reason for this so I'm just knitting the scarf as one length. Hopefully I will have the scarf done this weekend and can move on to knitting the hood. I'd love to have this finished by next weekend so I can move on to other items.

BTW- For Thanksgiving I'm giving free shipping on my ArtFire Items for buyers in the US! Please, take advantage of me! ;)

Happy Turkey Day!!

1 comment:

Elisha said...

Love it! Glad to see you back at your blogging. I have fond memories of knitting with you and the other ladies. Do you still knit with any of them? If you feel like getting together to knit, let me know!