Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Progress Report

The scarf so far...



I love the giant cables! This is the first time I've knitted anything with cables this large (usually a 2/2 or 3/3 this is a 7/7!). I love the softness of it!

Another modification: the pattern calls for knitting the scarf portion in 2 parts and then joining in the middle... I can see no reason for this so I'm just knitting the scarf as one length. Hopefully I will have the scarf done this weekend and can move on to knitting the hood. I'd love to have this finished by next weekend so I can move on to other items.

BTW- For Thanksgiving I'm giving free shipping on my ArtFire Items for buyers in the US! Please, take advantage of me! ;)

Happy Turkey Day!!

1 comment:

Knittybynature said...

Love it! Glad to see you back at your blogging. I have fond memories of knitting with you and the other ladies. Do you still knit with any of them? If you feel like getting together to knit, let me know! elishamtalley@gmail.com