Saturday, September 08, 2007

Happy Feet

That's what I've got since my Sockapalooza package arrived this afternoon! Wanna see?
This package was definitely worth the wait! Not only does it include one gorgeous pair of socks what fit perfectly, but it also contains a skein of Schaefer Anne, a skein of Austermann Step, and a mystery skein that I assume the fabulous Wendy dyed herself. There's a set of pretty blue stitch markers and a new chibi to boot! It also contains a ring pop, pop rocks & fruity mentos! I feel so spoiled! Below are a couple pics of the socks. The first shows of the the lace pattern well & the second shows the purty turned picot edge!
The pattern is Elfines by Anna Bell, which is such a lovely pattern I put it in my queue, and was knit using Crystal Palace's Panda Wool in Violets. The bamboo content gives this yarn such a lovely sheen that doesn't really come through in the picture.
Thank you thank you thank you! I absolutely love them! XD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!! I'm so glad you like them and they fit! The mystery skein was bought at a yarn swap and it told me that it want to go and live in MI. And the candy was lifted off of the craft service table of the show I'm working on...lol!

Thanks for being sooo patient and I'm so glad you love them.

Laura said...

lovely socks!
if you will help me connect with your partner, we can feature her socks on our crystal palace socks blog socksandmore

laura

Carrie said...

Great socks! I think I need to add that pattern to my queue, too!