Wednesday, January 25, 2006

California Dreamin

Okie doke. Here is a post full of pics from this past weekend in Southern California. It was fun & very relaxing. I really didn't do much, mostly along for the ride while honey was busy with the NAMM convention. I didn't even hit a single yarn store!! (gasp!)

The pics are all from our little jaunt out to Joshua Tree National Park.. so amazing!!





Yes, the sky was really that blue!




This sign amused me...

The rocks are not from Joshua Tree,
they are from the beach at Carlsbad

Purty beach, purty ocean, purty sunset!

That's all there really is to say about that. I know, I'm so boring. I didn't do any of the touristy thangs.. Never went to Knotts, Disneyland, the SD Zoo, LA.. none of it. I enjoy the break though & I got to ride in a convertable with the top down for the first time in my life! Mega-Squee! Totally enjoyed the break from the nasty Michigan weather too, it was mid60s-low70s for the 4 days we were there. yippie!

So, while downloading these pics I noticed there were a bunch of other pics that I had that I haven't blogged about yet, most of them knitting/holiday/gifty related! I so totally suck! However, the holiday lethargy seems to be finally leaving me & I hope to get back into blogging regularly now.

Really! :)

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Yay pictures!! I love the one with you two sitting on the rock. Cuteness! And the beach IS pretty.