Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Knit, Knit, Knit

I've been sick the last couple of days, but that doesn't mean I haven't been knitting! In fact I've finished off 2 more cowls! I will post pics once I have some daylight to do it in, my camera takes crap pics inside but loves natural light. I guess it's time for a new one, eh?

In other news, I made my first etsy sale! It was for 2 pairs of dryer balls! I whipped up a few more of those, hoping to get regular business from them.

Unfortunately, ArtFire seems to be a bit of a bust... just not getting any traffic there. I'd really like it to take off, but I'm going to focus my energies at Etsy for the time being.

I'm also working up a new design for gloves. I've got an image in my head, but can't seem to find anything similar in my stitch libraries. I just don't know if I'll have the time to perfect the design & get the item knitted before Xmas.

No comments: