Sunday, February 03, 2008

MTS2 Package

Today is the first day in nearly a week that I am not running a fever! Yippie! I'm going to take this opportunity to show you the lovely package I received on Wednesday. I only wish I could have shown it earlier!
My lovely partner Christy picked "Japan" as my theme. She included a platypus pattern (too cute!), 3 skeins of Plymouth Galway yarn, Crystal Palace bamboo needles, green tea, Lindt 70% cocoa bar (my favorite!), a glass dragon, a traditional Japanese cup & saucer and 2 packets of Royal Milk Tea, which I can't wait to try once I get my sense of smell & taste back! :)

Here is a close up of the adorable glass dragon:
And my favorite item:
I absolutely adore this cup & saucer! Seriously! I'm almost afraid to use it for fear of breaking it. Almost. :)

Thanks so much Christy! I absolutely love everything!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love the dragon! Everything else is nifty too. Yay!

(So sorry for the fever. I've been running one too the last few days. Yucky.)

Anonymous said...

What a great package! I, too, like the dragon and teacup and saucer. (Now why would I like teacups, again?) Glad your fever is down.

Tiffany said...

Christy has been getting a regular refill from me on that Royal Milk Tea. If you find yourself addicted to that stuff, let me know and I'll trade ya for some of the stuff I'm missing from home.
Beware... that royal milk tea is good.