Monday, December 12, 2005

Hectic Knitting

The evil, crazy boss is in Hawaii this week so I am gonna slack for a few minutes and update my blog! :)

It has been a weekend of frantic knitting, but it has paid off. I finally finished the first sleeve for Torgeir, am 1/3 of the way through the 2nd sleeve, and got another 15 rows done on the front.

In addition, I started a pair of socks for Kris out of Mountain Colors Bearfoot in Pheasant on Tuesday. I was able to finish the 8" cuff, turn the heel, & knit the gusset while he was out & about. I will probably finish the foot tomorrow at knitting! Whee!

Oh.. we watched the show Weeds for the first time this weekend (love that "on demand" thang). Too funny. I think I might be addicted.

Ok.. probably should do some work now.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Ah...what a joy, to choose a knitted-gift-free holiday...

Trying not to gloat, and failing...

You rock on the sock! See ya tomorrow.

Emily said...

My crazy and sometimes evil boss is heading to Hawaii tomorrow as well, and then I won't see him until January! I literally spent all day Sunday knitting gifts. You'll see the progress tonight at Sweetwaters.