Monday, December 12, 2005

Hectic Knitting

The evil, crazy boss is in Hawaii this week so I am gonna slack for a few minutes and update my blog! :)

It has been a weekend of frantic knitting, but it has paid off. I finally finished the first sleeve for Torgeir, am 1/3 of the way through the 2nd sleeve, and got another 15 rows done on the front.

In addition, I started a pair of socks for Kris out of Mountain Colors Bearfoot in Pheasant on Tuesday. I was able to finish the 8" cuff, turn the heel, & knit the gusset while he was out & about. I will probably finish the foot tomorrow at knitting! Whee!

Oh.. we watched the show Weeds for the first time this weekend (love that "on demand" thang). Too funny. I think I might be addicted.

Ok.. probably should do some work now.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Ah...what a joy, to choose a knitted-gift-free holiday...

Trying not to gloat, and failing...

You rock on the sock! See ya tomorrow.