Today we had our inspections on the house. The radon test came back good & the general inspection was excellent. There are a few problems, but they are pretty minor & nothing we couldn't fix our selves. Nothing that will prevent the sale going ahead! Wheee!!
So, that just leaves the title & financing contingencies in place. The financing should be cleared by the end of the week (fingers crossed). Then its just the limbo until closing around April 12th!!
I so can't wait!!
In other news, my mother is back in the hospital. Her hip has popped out again & they are thinking another bout of surgery is needed. (sigh) They just discovered it today & have no idea when it happened. She hasn't been able to stand/walk since her surgery almost a month ago, so its unlikely she did it herself. We think it was caused by the aides putting her back in bed, or possibly during physical therapy. The odd thing is that she usually can tell right away when it pops out because not only does it feel wonky, but there is usually alot of pain involved. Hopefully I will know more tomorrow when I go to see her. I just pray that she doesn't end up in ICU again needing another 8 pints of blood.
That's about it for now. No news on the job front. Haven't done much knitting because of packing, but we did get a large amount of that done this weekend. The cats are starting to seriously freak out, but at least they get the momentary joy of jumping into precariously placed boxes. XD